Votes: 37 63.8%
  • EVO 7

Votes: 21 36.2%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 00 Si and its time for a new car. Im trying to decide enither a S2000 or EVO7.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
s2000 = babe magnet
evo 7= worst evo ever

·
Registered
508 Posts
S2000 for sure. The EVO is ugly as fuk, but one bad mother....
I also heard a rumor about the RSX Type R being available in 2003, so that may be an option.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
You_Get_Vapors said:
S2000 for sure. The EVO is ugly as fuk, but one bad mother....
I also heard a rumor about the RSX Type R being available in 2003, so that may be an option.
No type R, only a Type s with a sport package.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Im not sure if Evo VII will be available in the US. A salesman said that theyre going straight to evo VIII, Ive seen some pics and i dont think it looks too good. Evo VI i think looks best. I'd go with s2000.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know a website that import EVO7's in the US, they're Europen Spec. Yeah i was thinking about getting a S2000 you cuz im all young and everything but the reason for getting the EVO7 was to mod the hell out of it.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
G2Tegra said:
Im not sure if Evo VII will be available in the US. A salesman said that theyre going straight to evo VIII, Ive seen some pics and i dont think it looks too good. Evo VI i think looks best. I'd go with s2000.
^ he's right, evo VIII is coming to the states and it looks like a pontiac sunfire on steroids.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
oh btw yea definately go with the s2000, i'm in the process of crunching numbers and working out my purchase for that car as well. depends how much i can get for my Si

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
b16a2racer said:
oh btw yea definately go with the s2000, i'm in the process of crunching numbers and working out my purchase for that car as well. depends how much i can get for my Si
If you are gonna sell your Si you better sell it private. You mite have to wait longer but it will be worth the money.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
wow the evo VII only been out for about a year and they already have evo 8? :) actually the evo 7 is going to come out in about a month or so :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'd definitely go with the S but how much is the Evo running for? Just remember the S can't be drivien in the winter. ( If it snows in your area) Peace

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sam said:
I'd definitely go with the S but how much is the Evo running for? Just remember the S can't be drivien in the winter. ( If it snows in your area) Peace
well i live in NC it doesnt snow alot here but does get cold.
EVO i think its about 36-39 but that includes the shipping and convertion into the states. comes with everything in the JDM one but its europen and its left hand drive.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts