Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need your guys' help...

my brother was lookin at the wheels n' deals here in spokane and saw this gay fuckin purplish blue 85 pontiac fiero. he is into accords n shit like that and wants an integra but flipped out when he saw this fuckin work of art. its a 4 speed 6 cylinder, supposedly in "great condition", although no american made car is EVER in great condition. he wants to know the numbers (0-60, 1/4 mile, blah blah) and mayb the hp specs. we already know the build quality cuz pontiac is a p.o.s. automobile manufacturer. he wants people to be as least biased as possible, seeing as how its american made in a honda forum.

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

· Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

· Registered
387 Posts
my brother was lookin at the wheels n' deals here in spokane and saw this gay fuckin purplish blue 85 pontiac fiero. he is into accords n shit like that and wants an integra but flipped out when he saw this fuckin work of art. its a 4 speed 6 cylinder, supposedly in "great condition", although no american made car is EVER in great condition. he wants to know the numbers (0-60, 1/4 mile, blah blah) and mayb the hp specs. we already know the build quality cuz pontiac is a p.o.s. automobile manufacturer. he wants people to be as least biased as possible, seeing as how its american made in a honda forum.
My dad has three of them. It's not worth getting unless it's a GT which the top of the line model with a 5 speed. Believe it or not the stock V6 only puts out about 130-140hp but has great torque and is light as fuck.

· Registered
387 Posts
One more thing about reliability. Every single one my dad has bought already had a couple engine rebuilds done to them after 60,000 and above.

· Registered
649 Posts
buy it & make a Lamborghini Countach or Ferrari Testarossa out of it, after doing a Chevy 350 V8 drop in conversion - at least that motor is more reliable than a 2.8L V6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.