Registered
14,553 Posts
please hold while i get pics of a lude in pieces

edit: ok, this is a prelude in pieces.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is definitely a lude in pieces man :(. I'm getting my block sleeved at GE so I'm saving the labor and taking out the motor, tranny, atts, and head. Honda wanted 450 just to take off the head and put back on the head ya right!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
preludedriver99 said:
That is definitely a lude in pieces man :(. I'm getting my block sleeved at GE so I'm saving the labor and taking out the motor, tranny, atts, and head. Honda wanted 450 just to take off the head and put back on the head ya right!
lmao what a rip. damn dealerships overcharge soo much.

btw, thats my red lude... after i wrecked it :hehe

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geez mines not physically hurt body wise but the motor has seen better days. I just got all the intake manifold and all the sensors and crap off. I'll I have left is drop the axels, three motor mounts and unhook all the crap around it to allow it to come up! Shouldn't take more than 2 hrs. It's not that hard to take a motor out. I'll never go to honda again thats for sure. I've also got the head off my car as you've probably seen. I'm selling the head minus the camshafts and cam gears. Basically it needs a valve job or if you wanted go all out and build it. It's got 45,000 miles on it. I'll take offers it's off a 99 sh. Sorry this isn't the classifieds but this pertains to my motor!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I feel your pain eric as you know i have been there !! but hey if your selling your dc header let me know ill buy it for a nice price :D

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black I was seriously thinking about it. I was going to start the bidding out at 200 bucks on ebay since it's made for a SH. It's in pretty good condtion Black! Header is less than 6 months old guaranteed! It's going to be a while. The money from the loan doesn't get handed to me til tomorrow. I didn't even work on pulling the block and tranny this weekend did a bunch of golfing! It will be at golden eagle for a while also. I'm selling my cams, header, intake, black usdm valve cover. I might not even drive it again this summer actually. I have to put about 2 more grand up for portflow with all the crower components and cams! I'm not putting it back together til I know it's a freakin beast. Just hit me up on the header. I'll put some pics of it after I pull the bottom piece of the DC. It's still bolted to the converter and bracket! How much you think it will cost to send the block with crank no pistons or rods to Golden Eagle in Cali? I don't know what the h22a4's weigh. I imagine it might be up to a couple bills to get it there! I'm in ohio by the way!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
No rush ill be around. it wil prob. cost couple hundred.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
how much for the valve cover?

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd say 55 shipped with the spark plug cover thru usps! You will need new grommets though should only be a few dollars! I'm located in mansfield ohio 44907.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
is the black coming off in any places? how do i know you'll actually send it... ?

gotta be careful with E-people...

edit: if any of you wanted that valve cover then you're too late. tis now paid for by me. :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
i bought my exhaust off this guy and it came in to days via fedex. i paid 30 dollars shipping and the receipt said 80 something this guy is 100% trustworthy and a supernice guy. i spent 400 on the exhaust as well, your only sending 55 i am sure he will be as good to you as he was to me.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not quite as good lol , I won't be paying for shipping lol! When you want to make a decent offer on the DC go ahead. I don't need people posting DC is garbage either! It's a lot better than damn chikara or obx now!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts