Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,343 Posts
What I would give to go for a few laps around Nurburgring. I think it cost's like 15 bux a lap. I thought it was impressive how those two car's were going compared to the bikes that were there too. That is a sweeeeeeeeeet video, if only I could do that. Let's add that to the things to do list:D

· Registered
93 Posts
M3 VS 911 TURBO

A FRIEN DOF MINE HAS A 02 M3 AND JUST2 WEEKS AFTER HE TOOK THAT BABY HOME, WHILE GOING UP NORTH ON THE 5 INTERSTAR(CALI) HE SPOTTED A 911T BRAND NEW B/C IT DIDN'T HAVE A LP, SO THEY GOT THE FREAK ON, THE M3 KEPT UP WITH THE 911 UNTIL HE HIT 6TH GEAR, HE REDLINED AT FIFTH, I WAS LIKE WTF, THEY MUST BE GOIN 130 AND UP OR SOME SHIT

· Registered
586 Posts
That porsche really didnt see to be pushing it.. a few turns you could hear him push it, but other times you hear him shift way too soon to be close to redlined..
Id take either of those cars if some1 offered me em lol
Alex

· Registered
93 Posts
video??

hey guys
I got some hardcore japs, racing vidoe for sale on Cd, they are all original mpeg, so, if you guy want some , just pm me, and they 10+shipping and handling, for info pm me, guys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.