Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Nice vid. & nice cars..awesome cars you have...Well if you really put your brain to it & if you have the enthusiasm & know the people you can get a really good job out there making good money almost enough to get a car like that, maybe not that expensive, one choice could be start small & open up your own business or finish your education in college & get your M.D. then see what you'll turn out with next lol..nice sounding cars to by the way

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
Well if you really put your brain to it & if you have the enthusiasm & know the people you can get a really good job out there making good money almost enough to get a car like that, maybe not that expensive, one choice could be start small & open up your own business or finish your education in college & get your M.D. then see what you'll turn out with next lol..
wtf yo :rolleyes

anyways, crazy vid & props to your dad's tech art porsche..... splooge

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
gooniac1 said:
Damn ya'l got some serious money in those cars. Cool to see the N/A GT pulling so hard on the turbo!! I like turbos but N/A is best. :lmao
It looked to me like the turbo was pulling on the GT even with a passenger in the car!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys...

good race but the 911 was pulling on the CGT ...

It was a great match b/c the GT700 would pull, but the awsomely quick tranny and responsive motor out did, classic turbo lag.
The 911 would pull then the CGT would jump back with every shit of the 911.
but in the last run were both in 4th and you can see the 911 start to really pull at the end before the CGT lets off.

Traction was an issue for both cars so next time were taking it to the Highways to eliminate a few factors. And i'll ride with the CGT to balance out the weight difference a little more.

stay tuned.. ;)

Paul

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Paul2x said:
Thanks for the comments guys...

good race but the 911 was pulling on the CGT ...

It was a great match b/c the GT700 would pull, but the awsomely quick tranny and responsive motor out did, classic turbo lag.
The 911 would pull then the CGT would jump back with every shit of the 911.
but in the last run were both in 4th and you can see the 911 start to really pull at the end before the CGT lets off.

Traction was an issue for both cars so next time were taking it to the Highways to eliminate a few factors. And i'll ride with the CGT to balance out the weight difference a little more.

stay tuned.. ;)

Paul
do u have any vids of ur skyline GTR??

·
Registered
236 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.