Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
jdm aira said:
i didn't photoshop any cars but i made some other crap...
That's pretty good. It doesn't have to be something on 4 wheels just as long as it's photoshoped

·
Registered
160 Posts
jdm aira: Man that's crazy, and I'm liking it? Did you make it to use as a wallpaper maybe? :D Hope so, because I would like to have it for my desktop. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
naw i don't do any web design. i suck at that html crap. i like the grafix u made on your site. that's the kind of style im working on right now. the *grung* look. well keep up the good work.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Haha... that's funny you should say that; the entire time I was creating the graphics/html, I kept telling people and thinking aloud that I wanted a "grunge" look to it :p Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Teg2Lose2 said:

Yes, very sloppy indeed.
Haha, that has to be one of the best photoshops (excluding that emblem) that I have ever seen come out of this board. If you spend a couple more minutes matching the color on the bumper to the hood and fenders, that will be almost perfect!

Well done!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: My first attempt at photo shop

ROCKINtheASTRO said:
This is my first attempt at Photoshop!---dont laugh!

BEFORE:

AFTER:
"a journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step" or in this case "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a green turning light":D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Re: Re: My first attempt at photo shop

Tx3 said:

"a journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step" or in this case "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a green turning light":D
hahaha, your still going down;)

1 - 20 of 407 Posts