Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
381 - 400 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hey hun!! Eh i've told you before I love the color.. I still cant freaken get that bright of a color yet.. although i have gotten better on my cf skillz, like i said I can't figure out how to post pics so...

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Mycivicjust8u said:
Hey hun!! Eh i've told you before I love the color.. I still cant freaken get that bright of a color yet.. although i have gotten better on my cf skillz, like i said I can't figure out how to post pics so...
on this forum you have to actually get your picture hosted, you can't just "attach" the pic like at HS. actually here you can host your own pics
at the bottom of the pages here on the forums look for the menu bar and there should be a link there that says "photo gallery" click it then once at the next page click "upload photos"
upload them from you comp and you wont need me to host your pics for you anymore :cry

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
:lol2 Ok i think I'm getting better..
I'm starting to get the hang of this stuff :D
Heres a new RL I did
Before:

After:

C n' C ....?

·
Registered
7 Posts
This one my brother did on Windows Paint :D :clap :lol2
This takes lots of time and patience. If you **** up you go nuts cuz it takes hours :bh
Its a work in progress :clap

sorry forgot to resize :fear

381 - 400 of 407 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.