Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would liek to see what people are crusing in
here is my ride

hope you like i am also selling the RH's and changing the color for next spring and doing some other work its going to be wicked bad next spring so be careful people out there meeerrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

Some of the mods are listed in my user profile. But I ran out of space.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Biff, what time are you running in the 1/4 mile with that turbo?

You have an engine swap?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
meshuggah said:
Biff, what time are you running in the 1/4 mile with that turbo?

You have an engine swap?
No swap. Screw swaps.

At 8psi when I drag I run mid 14s. I can't launch for shit though. I gotta improve on that a bit.

I'm gonna build the internals soon though and jack up the boost.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Must be hard as hell to get that thing to lock up.

Launches are tough to get down pat, my lude spins and has wheel hop like crazy if you stand off it right off the line, kinda gotta find the sweet spot in the rpm range to get her to lock up, yet shoot out of the gate at a decent speed.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
meshuggah said:
Must be hard as hell to get that thing to lock up.

Launches are tough to get down pat, my lude spins and has wheel hop like crazy if you stand off it right off the line, kinda gotta find the sweet spot in the rpm range to get her to lock up, yet shoot out of the gate at a decent speed.
Ya, I tend to clutch dump WAY too high, and I'll have wheelhop regardless of how hard or soft the Koni's are set at. I still gotta find the sweetspot rpm for it.

Without the turbo, 4000 was ideal. It doesn't work so well now with the turbo. I gotta play around with it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I find I get my best runs the slow and steady approach. I usually take off around 2500 rpms, slower than I'd like but I lock up right away and then I wind her out and show em my tail lights.

you're only running low 14's? I'm surprised.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
meshuggah said:
I find I get my best runs the slow and steady approach. I usually take off around 2500 rpms, slower than I'd like but I lock up right away and then I wind her out and show em my tail lights.

you're only running low 14's? I'm surprised.
Well, I'm sure my times would be MUCH better than they are if I could launch right without sitting there for half a second wheelhopping and spinning. My Yokos when heated up grab like a mother fucker, but I still dump it too high, and get hop. I dump too low, and I bog. The sweetspot still eludes me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Biff said:
Well, I'm sure my times would be MUCH better than they are if I could launch right without sitting there for half a second wheelhopping and spinning. My Yokos when heated up grab like a mother fucker, but I still dump it too high, and get hop. I dump too low, and I bog. The sweetspot still eludes me.

ouch, that's rough, guess ya just gotta listen to the engine and feel them wheels, that's how I found mine.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
hitch33 said:
Hey biff your car looks familiar! LOL

Thats my baby from the fall of 03. What do you all think?

Hitch
LOWER IT! It's still a 4x4! Looks nice otherwise. I've been wanting to paint my moudlings and skirts silver as well, but I always put that shit off for go-fast goodies.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Biff said:
LOWER IT! It's still a 4x4! Looks nice otherwise. I've been wanting to paint my moudlings and skirts silver as well, but I always put that shit off for go-fast goodies.
I'm still winter driving it so I don't want to lower it just yet...espically with the roads in NB, but someday. I would really like to get my skirts done too, but I figure if I get a kit eventually then I'm wasting my money.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
nice civics...

mine is in the sig...still stock unfortunately...no flow for upgrades :cry:

·
Registered
314 Posts
sorry for the HUUUGE pics!

rims are a really dark bronze now, and no rear wiper or rear window decal! and the springs have settled so its a bit lower. i'll post more pics in the spring when the rims go back on!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
somthngdiffernt said:
i would liek to see what people are crusing in
here is my ride

hope you like i am also selling the RH's and changing the color for next spring and doing some other work its going to be wicked bad next spring so be careful people out there meeerrrrrrrrrrr
nice 4dr, i got a 4dr too, except that it's silver and still stock except for tint. Don't have the $$..hehehe..

1 - 20 of 108 Posts