Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
1,080 Posts
rcurley, that set up is sweet. I can't get any pictures up, but i'll tell you what i'm running. Alpine cd player (can't remember which one right now), Infinity reference 6.5 components, alpine MRV F307 amplifier to fronts, zapco studio 500 to my subs, and a pair of Diamond Audio M5 12" subs in the back. All in my little crx.

· Registered
841 Posts
crx4luke said:
rcurley, that set up is sweet. I can't get any pictures up, but i'll tell you what i'm running. Alpine cd player (can't remember which one right now), Infinity reference 6.5 components, alpine MRV F307 amplifier to fronts, zapco studio 500 to my subs, and a pair of Diamond Audio M5 12" subs in the back. All in my little crx.
Thanks....sound's like you have a cool system in the crx....especially the Zap studio...nice amps.

· Registered
3,194 Posts
LX98Civic said:

Clean install!!! I like it!!

Can you get to your spare :confused:
Thx :D Yeah the speakers just have a little homebrewed locking system on the back side that I can unlatch and they come right out, and then you can get right to the spare. The jack and all of the stock pockets are still there, I built my boxes around them.

· Registered
3,194 Posts
71 mgb said:
thares mmore.. also they r beyond audio 12's (inhuman)

they r 45or just under 50 pounds each
also it doesn't help if the pics are pointing to your hard drive. You can see them because they are at file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/8.jpg but I have no 8.jp on my desktop and I don't use 9x either so my desktop is somewhere else. You have to upload them somewhere

· Registered
2,574 Posts

two RF DVCs iso'd in a ported box. rF 225.2 pushing 'em. Alpine V12 for the internals.

It's not as clean as I like it, but it's gonna stay that way for a while longer until I can afford my 'pimp the hoe, grand master flash' bandpass. Then I'll do an insane trunk trimming to match.

· Registered
841 Posts
cryogen97 said:

two RF DVCs iso'd in a ported box. rF 225.2 pushing 'em. Alpine V12 for the internals.

It's not as clean as I like it, but it's gonna stay that way for a while longer until I can afford my 'pimp the hoe, grand master flash' bandpass. Then I'll do an insane trunk trimming to match.
Why are you going iso...it's sort of a waste of a woofer and some power. I know that you gain advantage in box size, but I would rather have the pair sealed...just wondering. BTW, those amp links are worth a pretty penny!!

· Registered
2,574 Posts
I went iso'd because of the box size and also because it drops the low end like nobody's business. It's certainly no substitute for a custom bandpass though. I don't think I'd do it again just because two in a sealed would look better in the mean time.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.