Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Post pics of yer ride!

14K views 118 replies 55 participants last post by  1slowcivic 
#1 ·
Ok ladies, here's your chance to shine. I'll post mine later..

#9 ·
What do you eventually want to do with the car? Do you want it to be more show, or more go? I'll be happy to help you out in any way that I can.

~Peace ;)

#12 ·
mike_sho said:

Reminds me of my stock 94 , except mine was midnight blue....ahhh memories.

Theres an awesome hiding spot , maybe if your lucky and you whisper in my ear some sweet nothings....i might just tell yah.

:D ;) :eek:
hmmmmm really like what, please do tell me Mike.....i love my lil coupe;)

#17 ·
Annellyse said:
Here's mine... If I can get the picture to work...

Ok i'm a guy and i hope i'm not intruding on anyone. Just though i'd stop in and see what the girls are doing in the import scene. Nice car Annellyse, i like the lude too. I agree with staying simple when it comes to exterior mods. I like my cars to be nice an clean. Nice work. LATer...:D

#21 ·
Pinoy Dragon said:
That's your car that Jerry put up on the Accord V6 forum! Are those stock cleared headlights? Nice. Jerry's lucky to have a girl like you. I wish I had a girl with an Accord V6, like me.:)

How come AccordCompany is only for Cali?
Yeah, those are stock headlights, and we did it in white-housing. :)

I don't know why ACO is for Cali only... ask Jerry. :D

#23 ·
kf_Type-R said:

Very nice car, I've always wanted one of these, but it's very hard to find the coupe anymore. So uh, don't ever sell it! Yeah that's it!:) Seriously though, nice car.
Thank U!!!! it'll look better once i'm done with it:D

#24 ·
mike_sho said:

Reminds me of my stock 94 , except mine was midnight blue....ahhh memories.

Theres an awesome hiding spot , maybe if your lucky and you whisper in my ear some sweet nothings....i might just tell yah.

:D ;) :eek:
ahhh i have a 94 accord lemme guess....under the cup holder....or in the armrest there is that little door at the bottom of it ...in there????????????

#25 ·
TO Annellyse NICE RIDES ;) :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.