Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we don't use a lot of salt here but dirt gets on your car very easily when thawing... need lots of windshield cleaner fluids just to see thru the windshield. My car really need a wash right now... I really need to wash my car every week just to keep it clean. I haven't washed my car since Feb 1... and it is a mess right now... gotta wash it soon...

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9000RPM said:
I heard from my mechanic that RSX Type S headlamp fogs already in stock form.
I never have any problems with it yet. I don't really need yet another problem. However, I have heard that people's headlamp fog up but most of them had replaced the bulb or opened up the headlamp assembly. Other people say it was designed like that to let moisture in and out... which I don't believe.

· Registered
58 Posts
9000RPM said:
Black housing is the missing piece to a nice looking rsx.
I have to agreee with you, the black housing make the car look amazing. I am buying the '99 Civic type R headlights for my SiR. Picture this, 99 civic SiR with civic tpye R headlights (With Black HOusings) lowered with Type R rims, gunmetal.....Thats what my car is rolling on, nice eh?

· Registered
4 Posts
THE KID IS BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! (little bit immature but glad to be back)

9000rpm you live in Vancouver area?? I saw that car at UBC now and then. I was like huh? ITR???? HERE?? Anyways, RSX IS going to be my future ride. Mom trying to learn manual. ANyways, by the time she is comfortable with manual ITR probably gonna be here!!!!! Sorry I can not afford a car on my money. I have none
I repect and congratuate(sp.) those worked hard to get their ride.
Driving a corolla with G head conversion with 10.5 pistons from japanese 4age. It got a 7AGE not that fast maybe it's a heavy car and it have a stupid auto tran.

later

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
9000RPM said:

You need to re-adjust the JDM so you don't blind incoming traffic. However the idea sounds like. My friend's at AJ-Racing have a Civic Type R conversion.
You can never adjust it perfectly to make it look the same as USDM lights... all you can do is point it down a bit for the left light... and you'll have to live with bad lighting on the right side. Not worth the hassle IMO.

· Registered
1,455 Posts
Nice car cloud7!!! hows the weather over there here the snows finally melting but it will be back prob:(

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.