Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never been to a 1/4 track :p

But, been to a 1/8th a few times.

My brother ran low 10's in his 95 Accord LX with Aerospeed intake / Aerospeed exhaust, and decent at shifting.

Now, he's the king at shifting (I kid you not), straight 2 1/4" piping, AEM c/a/i. I bet he can get into the high 9's now :)

I remember this turbo Eclipse that was running in the 8's. F**kin' fast (for the $hit I've seen in person :p)

What are your times?

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
9.3 @ 74 mph in my 94 GS-R

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
staticx said:
LOL this is great..I love watching your cars run down the track oh so slowly

Well hell I better post my time I guess...Ok its not very fast but when it was stock save for a couple of minor boltons on my 99z I ran 8.0 at 90mph on slicks

current setup..6.5 at 108mph

Oh sorry thats the 1/8 mile..quarter mile is to far for me
Yeah right! Probably not old enough to even drive :eek: F**kin poser :sleep:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
[email protected] and dropping... my car should run 9.0-9.1 as soon as i get my downpipe/testpipe

·
Registered
883 Posts
[email protected] thats wierd i looked at my time slips, like 20 of them, and every single time i'd run very consistent 10.8-11.0 at 60mph, and that one is 6mph higher than all the others even though many of them at 60mph had the exact same ET

·
Registered
23 Posts
My Acura stock runs 10.6 in the 1/8. Now that i have an Intake i should run better.. I would think a del sol should run better then my acura

·
Registered
23 Posts
LX98Civic said:
Never been to a 1/4 track :p

But, been to a 1/8th a few times.

My brother ran low 10's in his 95 Accord LX with Aerospeed intake / Aerospeed exhaust, and decent at shifting.

Now, he's the king at shifting (I kid you not), straight 2 1/4" piping, AEM c/a/i. I bet he can get into the high 9's now :)

I remember this turbo Eclipse that was running in the 8's. F**kin' fast (for the $hit I've seen in person :p)

What are your times?
I wouldnt think a 97 Accord could run low tens with Intake and exaust

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Post your 1/8 times HERE!

99IntegLs said:

I wouldnt think a 97 Accord could run low tens with Intake and exaust
It's a 95. I don't know how either. But, we'll be going out to the track when I get back to Sav.

I know he did run low 10's because I was there. Maybe it's him because he shifts hella fast like I said before.

·
Registered
64 Posts
10.4 in a 94 civic hatchback si. i had a .850 reaction time (where .5 is perfect) and a 2.4xx 60' time. had on heavy arse SI rims too... man after taking those off i feel so much more jiffy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts