Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
inspired by the other thread, post up your favorite ownage in any kind of game. either your own ownage or ownage of some else.

I was playing Starcraft on Battle.net one night. I was still a fairly new player. I was lucky enough to play with another guy that wasn't that good either. We were pretty much a match. We played on the map Blood Bath. There were 4 mines and we both took two. Back then I was very fond of the nukes. So I built up my silos and start doing sneak attacks. The other guy kept harrassing me with offensive strategies. With a few nukes, I was able to disable his main base. But during that nuke attack, he rushed my main base and completely destroyed it. With watever I had, I fled to my second base where the nuke was located. Him knowing he had the upper hand, he started gathering his entire army in the middle of the map. He outnumbered me 3 to 1. I assume he was building up the army more before he bum rush me. I didn't have no defense other than my men and nuke. He had a science vessel above his army looking out for my Ghosts. That's when i remember reading a thread about how if you put a Ghost nuke laser under a ship, the enemy won't be able to see the red flashing light unless they moved the ship. So in one desperate land stand, I slowly walked my ghost up to the middle of the map. I was lucky enough that the science vessel was in range. I aimed the nuke and waited. I guess he didn't see the red dot. Then BAM, his entire army wiped off the map. As any loser did back then he d/c on me. lol. The game lasted about an hour or so. We both suck but at least it was a damn good game.

Another time I was playing 3 vs 3. We hand the upper hand and two of the other group was pretty much dead. One of the guy was like "Press Alt + F4" to get your stats. Well, without thinking i pressed Alt + F4. You can image how I felt when I realized what I did. :eek:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
IntegraTypeRS said:
Another time I was playing 3 vs 3. We hand the upper hand and two of the other group was pretty much dead. One of the guy was like "Press Alt + F4" to get your stats. Well, without thinking i pressed Alt + F4. You can image how I felt when I realized what I did. :eek:

teh good old alt f4 trick...thats been in everygame ever created

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Battlefield 2

I'm standing at the bottom of this building ... it's been such a long time since I played, it's the building at the far right of this map it's got a helipad at the top and a flag on a patio in the middle.

Anyways, I'm standing right next to the window opening reloading my shotgun (which I hate because you cant stop reloading to fire) and this guy runs in past me just as I finish reloading. I managed to shoot him in the left ear and send his body flying/tumbling across the atrium. Gotta love ragdoll.

Garrys mod - Half-life 2

Anyone who's played GMod multiplayer will hate me for this.... I made several antguards* and turned them invisible :hehe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.