Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo, crdcz03
WTF? is all I can say...
Why would you answer me about the prelude headers in that way and then close my thread?? Fine you want me to search for it, but maybe others have an opinion I would like to hear, rather than ONLY yours...
It's called a forum for a reason, :rolleyes
I've been doing this for 7 years now, and I've never heard of an "smsp" header...
I did search, and LOL... NO WONDER I never heard of it... $1200 waste of money IMO...

·
Registered
699 Posts
mberndt said:
Yo, crdcz03
WTF? is all I can say...
Why would you answer me about the prelude headers in that way and then close my thread?? Fine you want me to search for it, but maybe others have an opinion I would like to hear, rather than ONLY yours...
I've been doing this for 7 years now, and I've never heard of an "smsp" header...
I did search, and LOL... NO WONDER I never heard of it... $1200 waste of money IMO...
Your an idiot. Obviously you dont understand the concept of custom headers. So until you had one, you have no clue if its a waste of money.

they werent made for stock motors to begin with. They are made for built motors, where the intake and exhaust setup will make or break the motor.

fucking noobs, go back to your shanty.

·
Registered
699 Posts
here yuh go. Mugen vs. SMSP

guess which one is SMSP.....

theres more than just smsp.

RMF, hytech, DTR (now six sigma racing), Burns, Kteller, ANR

the list goes on. Your just gonna be another noob stuck in the dark with a stock like DC sports header that doesnt do shit.

ur not worth my time in making an arguement.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
road.head said:
here yuh go. Mugen vs. SMSP

guess which one is SMSP.....

theres more than just smsp.

RMF, hytech, DTR (now six sigma racing), Burns, Kteller, ANR

the list goes on. Your just gonna be another noob stuck in the dark with a stock like DC sports header that doesnt do shit.

ur not worth my time in making an arguement.
owned

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
domscivic said:
nathan where have you been man.. i havent seen much of you around lately
Oh, I've been around. Maybe less over the last month, as I bought another house and moved. I've been on quite a bit in the last couple days, though, cause it's like a fuckin 1000 degrees out there.
:D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
mberndt said:
Yo, crdcz03
WTF? is all I can say...
If you fuck with da Nazi mod you gonna get teh HITLER BAN :lol2

domscivic said:
BIG TIME

just for the record: We all have been noobs at some point but at least we didn't try to be smart ass noobs... You NOOB

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
I vote for teh

:hehe

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
rnstein69 said:
I vote for teh

:hehe
Agreed. And, guys... don't let me be the only one negative repping people like this. They all need to be in the red so others know what they are dealing with.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
mberndt said:
Yo, crdcz03
WTF? is all I can say...
if you've been "doing this" for 7 years and havent heard of an smsp header then i can only wonder wtf you have "been doing" for 7 years.

everyone has stated their opinions plenty of times so i see no reason to waste space with yet another thread on the topic. especially your thread since it looked like you were looking for an arguement from the get go. and before you try to pm me that you werent trying to start an arguement, posting things like "$1200 for an smsp header is a waste of money" IS going to be an arguement.

crawl back under your DC Sports rock.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Nathan123 said:
Agreed. And, guys... don't let me be the only one negative repping people like this. They all need to be in the red so others know what they are dealing with.
truth. this way everyone will know he is a huge douche and to disregard his future postings :hehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.