Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !!!!!

I´m new on this forum and need some advices from you:

I want to buy a Prelude but have two options: I find a 1992 and 1994 models and aparently in good condition.
I don´t know exactly what models they are, but what is tour recomendation. What I need to look at and what do you think about the 2 models.
Please say everything you want, I really need all the help and advices you could give me :)
Thanks to all and hope to be soon a new Lude owner :)
Sidney

· Registered
6,756 Posts
Get the 94.. 92 didn't have VTEC, it's either an S or Si model, so you already know it's not gonna be a VTEC. The 94 can be the S model (f series NON VTEC engine), Si model (h series NON VTEC -- nice car, not much slower than the VTEC), VTEC model (h series VTEC). It all depends on what you want though, if you don't care about speed get the S model. If the cars are automatic, they aren't VTEC. Besides.. 94's come with a cup holder. :D

· Registered
34 Posts
i usta own a 92 S, it was kinda... slow, i'd say get the 94. si's are still nice, the 94's came with the upgraded interior which IMO is 10x better. the dash is fully electrolical lite up. looks great. the vtec over the S is SO SO SO SO SO much nicer.

· Registered
1,901 Posts
you wanna battle on insurance? i got 6 points from 1997-1999, from 1999 - 2002 i managed to rack up an additional 10 points. I was paying $209/month. Thats also includes my car getting broken into 4 times. So the comp claims were ridiculous. I have received 2 tickets in 2 days, and then 2 tickets in 1 week. I have also payed 4 different non-moving tickets for failure to display a front plate. if your interested in knowing what all the tickets i have recieved are, i'll be glad to tell :)

· Registered
1,712 Posts
289.00 a month! Beat ya there SUCKA!!! :p

What can I say. I am driving a '94 "S" Model lude. No Si, No VTEC. So I have to be proud about something, even if it is my high insurance... :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.