Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I'm bored out of my mind, so I decided to post some sketches, they are not the finish product yet, but ohh well::D

Prelude base:

Ps sorry for the quality of the pics, my scaner sucks :mad:

Tell me what you guys think :p

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Not bad. Kinda looks like a Viper.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
i think that looks dope...a lil too exotic though...that could be Honda's super car...

·
Registered
903 Posts
WhiteAccord2k1 said:
What the hell, that looks like somebody just drew it. Looks nothing like a professional sketch. The line paper gives it away. :rolleyes:
he wasnt trying to make it real dork.. they are just sketches he made.. if you can do any better than post... i think the sketch is awesome... wish i could draw like that... i think its a mix fo a viper and an s2000 :)..

·
Registered
264 Posts
LakeMountLude said:

he wasnt trying to make it real dork.. they are just sketches he made.. if you can do any better than post... i think the sketch is awesome... wish i could draw like that... i think its a mix fo a viper and an s2000 :)..
oops, sorry I didnt know he drew it himself. Thought it was a released sketch from honda. My bad

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
nice sketch..the 2nd half kinda looks like the new Z :eek: you should fix the sideskirt/door (looks kinda crooked) and put it on plain paper instead of lined..other than that its nice..keep'em coming:cool:

·
Registered
148 Posts
TO THE BAT CAVE!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I like it....:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts