Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,336 Posts
my vote go out to ludeboy or is it boylude? :) i think hes pretty cool :) im not a lude owner , but thats just who i think would be nice for da job :)

· Registered
395 Posts
i'm the new prelude mod, it's just that nobody knows it yet.:p :D

anyway, i'm pretty new to this site and i dont' know many people. but whoever it becomes will be the next mod. no, really i'm bein serious about that. :rolleyes: :cool:

· Registered
1,402 Posts
What ever you guys decide is fine by me. I'll gladly take the position again if needed. Reguardless I think Ludeboy, lOOKatme, and Lakemountlude should get it.

· Registered
2,092 Posts
Jvtec said:
What ever you guys decide is fine by me. I'll gladly take the position again if needed. Reguardless I think Ludeboy, lOOKatme, and Lakemountlude should get it.
dont forget me :) hehe maybe next time ill try out.

i think wutangben should be the 4th...me and him argue sometimes but he contributes a lot to this board and i think he deserves it.

· Registered
124 Posts
I may not post much but I've been around for a long time.. I say definitely Ludeboy, wutangben, Jvtec, and LakeMountD.

Andy's (l00katMe) a cool guy and all but he seems to have some strange lust over American cars (he tends to rack on hondas/acuras) and he kinda has an ego problem, haha there's nothing wrong really, but he can get annoying..

Also, Murdah One, Weenie, and LudeAction have been around for a while and they help a lot so they should be put into consideration.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.