Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
assuming the lude to have an h22... it has 200 or so hp +i/e and nitrous... that would put it close to 300hp depending on the shot...

also... that lude will put 160ish to the wheels stock, and the wrx 147 to the wheels stock... their stock 1/4 times can be close... and with that work on the lude it should win...

·
Registered
1 Posts
The honks had nothing to do with the start...as w0rdie explained in his original post where the video was "debuted" on *************.com (i'd provide a link, but since they charge for membership to view pages there, it'd be pointless for me to) that the guy from the wrx couldn't hear the horns (if that makes any sense...) and the passenger counted to 3 on his fingers before they both went.

In addition, the wrx didn't want to run again until he modified his car more, so i think it's unfair of you all to say that he cheated just because you have preconceived notions of how fast those cars are....w0rdie's prelude is really FAST for a prelude SS, give him a little credit when he wins :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats BS & u know it...the 3 honks are used to start...the Prelude cheated - end of story

·
Registered
31 Posts
dude. He so cheated. Just as you hear the honk, you hear the nos kickin in. Which means, the lude had the headstart. IMO, the bugeye would haf probably pared. If both were stock, the rex would haf eatten the lude. I know, cause i've seen it happen. I'm in asia, and rexes are a common here. Ludes arn't as common thou, cause over here, they're regarded as all show and no go. An ITR or a CTR would do much better anytime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.