Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this might be weird to some but i find it quite ammusing.... it alll started maybe 4 or 5 years ago my dad bought my sister a 93 Honda Prelude S model auto (shitty model yes i know) my dad liked it.. so 2 septembers ago he bought me my 1st car a 1992 Honda Prelude SI 5 spd (never would i drive auto)... and now this past may? or so my dad bought a 1998 HOnda Prelude SH model 5 SPd so then my buddie just bought a 98 prelude Base 5 spd and im putting a turbo on his right now in my driveway and i just thought tonight when i looked and there was 4 ludes in my driveway i love it... :hehe

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
:lmao

Nice pic dude. I'm thinking about picking up a 5th gen or something... would be cool to have a 4th and 5th gen.

~Peace

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
my prelude has become a part of me...i cant see myself ever parting with it unless i wrap it around a tree

knock on wood

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
rickgaskell said:
is that ur house?.. looks like a damn nice house!
technically not mine... i live with my parents :hehe

that pic is kinda old tho. my sister sold hers a while ago (the 5th gen), my dad sold the black 4th gen like 2 weeks after he got it (on purpose), and just sold the silver one like 2 weeks ago.

so mine is the only one left and i have the same philosophy as Weenie. only person thats going to take this car away from me, is me, and i hope that never happens. :aww

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
crdcz03 said:
technically not mine... i live with my parents :hehe

that pic is kinda old tho. my sister sold hers a while ago (the 5th gen), my dad sold the black 4th gen like 2 weeks after he got it (on purpose), and just sold the silver one like 2 weeks ago.

so mine is the only one left and i have the same philosophy as Weenie. only person thats going to take this car away from me, is me, and i hope that never happens. :aww
I hear all of ya on that,

Sometimes I act like my car is the greatest on earth even with what's happened. I often catch myself just gazing at it, sayin damn that's sexy. Honestly both my stangs I had would run circles around my lude but there's not a chance in hell they handled better. They're just fun cars to drive, something you look forward to waking up and driving. I'm pretty sure I'm past the wrappin shit around poles era so hopefully I have it a long time, seeing how mine only has 50k on the body I'll probably just pay it off. It's money in my pocket once I do, (or maybe not from what I've had to spend :hehe

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Vertical_Zer0 said:
Does anyone else have the problem where your girlfriend is jealous because she thinks you love the car more? I get that speech every single day!

haha, my girlfriend gave me that shit... and then I bought the S2000, and I found out I really did love my car more than her... the car didn't talk back or give me shit.

So I broke up with my girlfriend for the S2000.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Prelude92Si said:
ok this might be weird to some but i find it quite ammusing.... it alll started maybe 4 or 5 years ago my dad bought my sister a 93 Honda Prelude S model auto (shitty model yes i know) my dad liked it.. so 2 septembers ago he bought me my 1st car a 1992 Honda Prelude SI 5 spd (never would i drive auto)... and now this past may? or so my dad bought a 1998 HOnda Prelude SH model 5 SPd so then my buddie just bought a 98 prelude Base 5 spd and im putting a turbo on his right now in my driveway and i just thought tonight when i looked and there was 4 ludes in my driveway i love it... :hehe
Never had a "real" Prelude until you owned the 4th gen vtec model... :hehe

preludedriver99 said:
Sometimes I act like my car is the greatest on earth even with what's happened. I often catch myself just gazing at it, sayin damn that's sexy.
:lol That's toooooo funny!!! I do that at times as well. How about when you finish parking it somewhere do you guys keep looking back at it while you're walking away....:lol I always do that for some reason, like I can't keep my eyes off of it.

Vertical_Zer0 said:
Does anyone else have the problem where your girlfriend is jealous because she thinks you love the car more? I get that speech every single day!
:lol :lol :lol I'm starting to get it more often now that I'm doing the turbo thing, so now she's really pissed at me and the Lude. But honestly she loves my car though, enough that she helping me with the turbo project. I love my girl...:w00t

Clone said:
For some reason I think you're serious... :lol2

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Clone said:
haha, my girlfriend gave me that shit... and then I bought the S2000, and I found out I really did love my car more than her... the car didn't talk back or give me shit.

:lol :lol :lol
awesome. i can't wait til i get a stOOk :number1

in the words of ludacris, and my current away message right now:
"Yeah.. we gon' send this one out
to e'rybody that put mo' into they cars than they do they relationship
Let's ride"
:rock:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Cars are better than women anyway. They don't complain, they don't whine, they go wherever you want to go, take car of them and they'll take care of you. My girlfriend and I recently had a falling out, which means more money going into the lude :D :clap

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Team_Carnage said:
For some reason I think you're serious... :lol2
haha, yes... I really am serious. I really did break up with my girlfriend of almost two years because she was giving me too much shit about buying the S2000.

honestly, there was a bit more to it than that... but not much. she gave me a lot of shit about a lot of things... but the S2000 was the biggest, cause I really did like the car more than I liked her. it made me happy, she didn't.

I did so much to my Prelude, took almost better care of it than I did of my girl... and when I bought the S2000, it was all downhill from there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
preludedriver99 said:
I often catch myself just gazing at it, sayin damn that's sexy.
I do that all the time!!! One time I was sitting in my garage smoking a cigarette with one of my friends (who is not into cars at all) and she said "Why do you keep staring at your car?" So I said "Cuz it looks so good!" And her reply was "Ummm....yeah...OK." So I know exacty what you mean.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Clone said:
haha, yes... I really am serious. I really did break up with my girlfriend of almost two years because she was giving me too much shit about buying the S2000.

honestly, there was a bit more to it than that... but not much. she gave me a lot of shit about a lot of things... but the S2000 was the biggest, cause I really did like the car more than I liked her. it made me happy, she didn't.

I did so much to my Prelude, took almost better care of it than I did of my girl... and when I bought the S2000, it was all downhill from there.
That's classic...:lol....But it's going to sux when you're in need of some booty :lol2 But I'm pretty sure to have that covered.

This is a funny ass thread man.... :lmao

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmm yea ive heard those 4th gen VTEC models are kickass but i think my car by the time i get my lisence back will be a bit more kick ass then a Vtec motor H23 fully built with turbo Hmmm?? not when i get done with my buddies turbo kit ill get a pick with mine, my dads, his, and the side of my sisters car since she fucked it up like 4 yrs ago and stil has yet to get it fixed :bash.. but 5th gens are black are 2 are red ahahh i love it hers milao mine Porshe red..

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Team_Carnage said:
That's classic...:lol....But it's going to sux when you're in need of some booty :lol2 But I'm pretty sure to have that covered.

This is a funny ass thread man.... :lmao

haha, yeah I bought the S in November, and broke up with her in January after she just gave me too much shit about loving it more than her... haha, I'd always get it cleaned and then not take her out to dinner or something... she'd get pissed.

since it was back in january, getting some ass hasn't really been a problem... I've had my time to kick back from her... and having a hot car to roll up to the clubs downtown and have 'em valet it doesn't hurt at all!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.