Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo i dotn know if i can do this but, i feel that all of us in the prelude section should be able to know bout this site on yahoo...real cheap real parts..if u dont see the parts u wnt , power folding mirrors for one...just call em.

http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-1408381693991/prbb6tys.html

Reactions: csharp57

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
tienlude said:
yo i dotn know if i can do this but, i feel that all of us in the prelude section should be able to know bout this site on yahoo...real cheap real parts..if u dont see the parts u wnt , power folding mirrors for one...just call em.

http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-1408381693991/prbb6tys.html
ive seen this place once, ya prices are good but im not sure on service, ive never known anyone to buy there before. have u baught from them yet?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
yeah...I've been there couple times and yeah they have some good stuff, the prices are good too. I like the JDM Prelude BB6 Type S "ATTS" Emblem (Front) :D

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SpecalK said:
ive seen this place once, ya prices are good but im not sure on service, ive never known anyone to buy there before. have u baught from them yet?
they are very helpful, but i didnt get a chance on gettin stuff from there, they were gonna cut me a deal on shippin on 3gs worth of stuff.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ive ordered from them before but i got there thro www.jdmland.com. i got my sidemarkers off there. really cheap! pretty fast transaction to as in like from time of payment to when i received items.

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
SpecalK said:
how much u want for the cracked lip. email me pics [email protected]
$25, but you pay shipping! Its not bad at all and still a good lip! Befor i say Yes! I'm going to have to wate untill the other one gets in and put on (i can reuse box for shipping). I was also thing about getting a MickeyMouse job and have the bodyShop puddie and paint it! Prob. wont happen untill mid to late feb!

O my car is Prem. perl White!

what it looked like!

I'll get you pix when i have time! @ work right now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts