Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this thread is here for pictures of Preludes, parts you bought and want to show the world, changes to your prelude, etc.

there will be no more "look what i got" threads (sorry drivinvtec, i know this hurts you the most :p ). if you create one of these types of threads it will be closed.

you are allowed to talk in this thread as long as it stays relatively on topic (ie: what lip is that? where did you get those wheels? what are you lowered on? etc.) pointless whoring, however, will not be tolerated. those posts will be deleted.

with that said... post away :tu

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shima60 said:
heres mine new alloys on saturday so i'll post pics up of them aswell when i get then on

any plans to remove that wing? i noticed that it looks like the wing is attached to the 1/4 panel instead of the trunk... true?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Actually it is attatched to the boot lid and fits ok. i agree it is a little big but its hard to find one with the same style that is smaller. and to be honest i have gotten used to it now.

hehe RHD rules :) :number1

·
Registered
255 Posts
not the best quality, but i finally have some new pictures, enjoy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry for the quality of the pic. I plan on doing an H22 swap later this year, since I just got this car, and I have to fix a couple minors things on it first. Its pretty much stock besides the taillights(which arent pictured) they're altezzas, but I also plan on getting those removed and get the stock ones and prolly smoke em out, and a Pioneer DEH-p6400.

·
Registered
1 Posts
work in progress

my whip, currently being fettled!

Specs:

Propulsion

The car is currently undergoing a JDM H22A transplant, with M2B4 LSD transmission, the old F22A having give up the fight some time ago.
Internally the H22A is stock but will be running Mugen extractors and downpipe coupled to an Xforce S10 Twinloop. Breathing life into the engine is dutifully performed by a JDM Type S intake.

Getting the power to the wheels is a lightweight 8lb Cromoly Flywheel and Daikin Exceedy Clutch taking the honours.

Spark is obtained using NGK 8mm leads and NGK ZFR11a's. Oil cleanliness is provided by an OEM Toyo Roki filter, filled through a polished Mugen oil cap. Ensuring timing stays in check is a H23A manual timing belt tensioner, converted for peace of mind. Fluidyne Radiator is topped off with a Mugen cap adding an little bit of class!

Whilst the engine was out of the car, it received a full detail incliding manifold, head, block and accesories.

Rims and Tires

Rolling on custom powder coated 17" x 7.5 Rota Formules, shod with Bridgestone Potenza GIII tires providing the grip.

Resistance

Upgrading from the stock rotor size came in the form of OEM VTiR Calipers and 282mm rotors, Porterfield Pads, with added bling in the form of red colour coded brake calipers with custom "Honda" stencilling in white.

Stance

Currently sitting on lowered springs, the car will be debuting with a Koni/Eibach combination.

Body - Outside

Treated to a baremetal respray in PPG 2K Maserati Mediterraneo Blue Pearl, custom touches that require the keen eye to spot are there.

JDM accessories abound in and around the car, most notably the Mugen front bumper and BB6 glass sunroof. Also added were JDM Mitsuba Alpha II Twin Horns for pedestrian warning, JDM Window Deflectors, Custom Cleared Tail Lights, a Custom Washer Jet Relocation to wiper arms, modified CD5 Accord Rear Lip Spoiler, Clear Indicator Set and Side Repeaters, Custom Kick Plates with Prelude logo's, Custom one-off Side Skirts, JDM Black One Piece Headlights, JDM Power Folding Mirrors and a Shaved Arial with Rear demister circuit arial.

Body - Inside

The car is currently loving its accessories :

JDM Climate control swap
JDM Emergency Flare and Bracket
JDM Prelude Floor Mats
JDM Honda Fit Map Lights
JDM Leather Interior with electric seats
OEM S2000 Start Button
Mugen Sports Pedal Kit
JDM DC2 Integra gearknob
Momo OEM JDM steering wheel

The cars is curently undergoing its transformation and shall be rolling in the near future. Future modifications are a custom quad throttle setup, Hondata S300 ECU and upgrading of valve train and strengthened internals. This will then be topped of with some custom headers, possibly RMF or SMSP and then the car will be finished, lol!

Future plans if the car is still around, will be a complete interior retrim and upgrading of instrumentation.

1 - 20 of 493 Posts