Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

481 - 493 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
photoshopped, preludes didnt come that color.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
did get painted every where? engine bay? door panels?

its a nice color, makes the car look so different. it catches my eye how the black trimming blends easier with this than the black prelude.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yea its painted everywhere, but its not well made. I can see traces of the Silver original paint; I presume the paintjob was made over the previous color, meaning they didn't sand it and some other things I can't name. I intend to do a complete job but not soon. -Milano Red- -Championship White- -Black Pearl-, one of these if i can find the color.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Lol. I thought it was mike sho's car at first.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I share a lil your opinion about the dash, but I find it original. Maybe they wanted to make it look high tech or something.

Nice clean stock looking Prelude.

·
Registered
44 Posts
At First glance in some google images, I wasnt sure about the design, but when I got in my friends deceased Prelude 93 before it went to the scrapyard, it wasnt so bad.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
my first was a 5th gen..then i had a 4th..then a 5th..then the 5th i have now...

yea, im gonna have to say no to the 4th. i like to LOOK at it..but thats about it.

i think prelude owners genuinely love their cars...

that said, its a matter of preference once you are in that crowd...and cant nothing get you to look at another prelude.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Prelude

It needs a lot of work but its coming along. A lot better than it was when I first got it.
97 prelude base model, H22A4 AEM intake and Weapon R header. other than that stock.

481 - 493 of 493 Posts