Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

i forsee that bish getting ripped off :hehe i seriously did not know it was going to be so large... its huge! it doesnt look that big on willyg's car :fear

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
DOHCVTEC190 said:
Looks good man. Yeah, it hangs low. I had problems scraping everywhere but I didn't care because it was plastic haha. Looks like you got yours to fit great. Any details on your install method?
my install method? lol

well i measured the lenght of the mid section (there was a spot on each side that made a right angle so i measured from there) and found the center. then i got fustrated and shouted curse words b/c the measurement i took kept changing :lol i dunno wtf that was all about :hehe then i drilled a hole right in the "middle" and just worked my way out. drilling holes in either the lip or the bumper, whichever i felt would work better for that point. i ended up with really good fitment at the end of the passenger side but the driver side was hanging off like half an inch. i dont know why but it looks even on the car so maybe one side was just longer than the other? or at least i hope it is otherwise my car might look retarded when i take it out of the garage tomorrow morning :hehe

in the second pic you can see a spot that i need to try and fit a lil better. it was hard to see it in person but pics show it better

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have had my car back a week, some guy hit me in april took it to the body shop in may, figured I would get it painted the color I wanted...red not my first choice and the fact that my car was 3-5 shades of red haha , yeah so I went with Monte Carlo Blue Pearl of 97-99 nsx and some insights haha!
Took awhile, but we took the motor out so the engine bay could get sparyed and so it took time getting everything back together. Spent 2 months at the body shop and 2 1/2 weeks getting everything back together, fixed leaks, replaced clutch. Everything is running the way it should now.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
that is a badass color :eek :number1

looks like it was worth the wait :tu

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
crdcz03 said:

i forsee that bish getting ripped off :hehe i seriously did not know it was going to be so large... its huge! it doesnt look that big on willyg's car :fear
Welcome to the big lip club :tu....I constantly scrap in and out of my driveway with that lip on had it for about a couple of weeks now. I'm going to take pics now that I see everyone popping up with them.

·
Registered
146 Posts
!!!!

Mugenh22a said:
I have had my car back a week, some guy hit me in april took it to the body shop in may, figured I would get it painted the color I wanted...red not my first choice and the fact that my car was 3-5 shades of red haha , yeah so I went with Monte Carlo Blue Pearl of 97-99 nsx and some insights haha!
Took awhile, but we took the motor out so the engine bay could get sparyed and so it took time getting everything back together. Spent 2 months at the body shop and 2 1/2 weeks getting everything back together, fixed leaks, replaced clutch. Everything is running the way it should now.

precisely the color scheme i've always wanted, i cant stop lookin at it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
OMG THAT LOOKS HAWT :eek !!!!!!!!...now my car looks like crap compared to that:(
just some pics nothing special
i just washed and polished my car...havent seen my car this clean since EVER! polishing is a beeatch! enjoy:

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
95hprelude said:
some new pics...

new look for a little while...can u guess what rims these are?
they look like older acura wheels...

41 - 60 of 493 Posts