Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
DOHCVTEC190 said:
Not bad. Looks like S13 240 SX SE wheels to me.

From this car:
ding ding! ha yea i traded with my buddy for a little while because he needs to get an inspection so he needs some good tires. plus i wanted to see how it would run on 15's. the only thing is that the fronts look a lot better than the rears because its 195/60/15 in the front and 195/65/15 in the rear (he got the rears used and its the only ones they had)

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
do'h! i thought they were these ones

and those ones are 5-lug too so yeah, im a dodobird

·
Registered
928 Posts
is this better?

Before:

After:

it still looks a little crooked, but i can deal with it. i think it might be the hood anyway. ill get the fender fixed eventually...and as for the hood, who knos, i might get a cf. but either way im so happy it looks good again, its been about a year since it has looked this good. also i cant seem to get the corner lights to fit perfectly. also the fogs arent wired yet...i can wire them to the corner lights right? jus so they act as parking lights.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Your prelude should be prewired for the fogs. Just find the harness plug (comes off the same harness as the bumper lights). It's grey. Plug it up and buy a relay to pop in and then either do the trick to get them to come on with ur headlights or find a switch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
????

road.head said:
Where did you get those ITB's??? I've been looking at so many websites and all over online and can't find any. Also, how much did you pay for them and did you have to custimize anything???

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
allan.syr said:
Where did you get those ITB's??? I've been looking at so many websites and all over online and can't find any. Also, how much did you pay for them and did you have to custimize anything???
:lol those are really cheap man...I mean like $100.
Go to www.search-for-itbs.com you can get all the info you need there.

61 - 80 of 493 Posts