Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 95 JDM h22a swap in my lude, and I recently began getting a CEL and a VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) code. I'm using the stock JDM ECU. I figured I would just go ahead and get myself a new one and slap it on there... WRONG! I've searched for 3 hours straight and have yet to find one anywhere. I've also got some kind of leak which seems to be coming out of the VTEC solenoid and well guess what... can't find a replacement seal for one of those anywhere either. I'm very frustrated with this, can any of you guys help me out here???

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
well, if youre looking for an ecu then you can go to www.phearable.net . thats where alot of users on here (including myself) got theirs. as for the spool valve gasket, youll need to go to a dealer and get that. theyre not too expensive. hope those are the answers you were looking for, good luck.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
dohcl00d said:
no, I'm not looking for a new ECU, I need a new Vehicle Speed Sensor.
well...i have a spare, but what would i do if i ever need it if i go selling it to you? lol. check any junkyards? theyre really easy to remove if you can find one.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
dohcl00d said:
Those kind of comments don't really help me at all... so STFU ass.
and this type of comment doesnt help your thread.

dont get pissy b/c someone called out your laziness.

edit: in fact, thread closed due to your lack of searching and your lack of a decent thread title

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.