Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
just want to say - nice ride. the head and tail lights were done nicely - good and smooth. clean looking all together, too. good job, too bad you got to sell it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Very nice car... Too bad I just spent alot of money to build up my engine or else I don't mind to get another lude.. like yours......Post up the Price!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
http://www.cybercandy.org/honda304/Danny/index1.htm

check out the link to my website. thanks everybody for the compliments

That shit is pretty fucking clean....I like it
this is real BMW fender vents, molded to the original fender so its all metal! no cheap fiber glass fender.

-hondalude yapping? if i dont sell my car it will be fully built for turbo! and whoa der! dont get carry away with the weight reduction (230lb). 230lb will probably make you go bout 2tenth of a second faster! so yo went from16.20 to 16.00 wow! and trust me you will be the first person i will invite to race for some dough:cool: :D

asking price $23,000

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i know some of you guys dying to see the trunk closed! i will take some pic asap! and put it on the site... also the engine bay, and custom enclosure

·
Registered
148 Posts
swtprelude said:
SURIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.

98 honda prelue with 75xxxx highway miles!
750,000 miles!!! GOOD LORD! ;)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
HondaLude said:

hehehe, buddy, in terms of smoking my azz I very much doubt that, with my 230lbs weight reduction that heavy azz tank has nottn on me..... :rolleyes:
All u show or "rice" guys are very delusional when it comes to your cars.
But overall as stated previously by yours truly the car was done tastefully and just right :D For show that is
mmm......... 230lbs weight reduction......:) seem like youre trying to drag race you lude :) so one question ...... why the big brake kit? :) most real racer i know keep their brakes small :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
how much was it for the headlight conversion? i want to copy you, the only problem is i dont have money, and any money i do get will go to the engine.

so that means, no headlight conversions within 10 years:p

21 - 34 of 34 Posts