Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone every heard of or seen a Targa top prelude? and if so is this something that I could have done easily at a shop? or would it be a huge hassle and take forever and cost ten time as much as it's worth (personally I think it would be worth a whole lot, so ten times that is a whole butt load of cash) Im thinking a targa like the supra or DelSol, not the typical center brace style on camaros or the 300ZX...

·
Registered
62 Posts
i saw a pic of prelude like that.........i think it was photoshopped tho........i'll post the pic if i find it..........and iam also interested in doing that........anyone kno howmuch it would cost .........??????

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that a T-Top prelude would be awesome.... I saw a pic of a lude on some exaust manufacturer site and I swear it looked like it was a T-TOP (I guess the guy had his sun roof open) and the guy was standing next to the car with his arm up on the side and all that and the angle made it look like it was a T-Top.... I emai lhim and he said that it wasn't..... it was really freaky because it had the same kit I want...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man I like that look...

wWhat was that site? was it real concepts? or just someone with photoshop dreaming like I am....

My wife loves the station wagon... shes like... "thats what we need!!!"

Now if I could only find a gen 4.....

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
fleshbox said:
Man I like that look...

wWhat was that site? was it real concepts? or just someone with photoshop dreaming like I am....

My wife loves the station wagon... shes like... "thats what we need!!!"

Now if I could only find a gen 4.....
wow your from Lancaster? werd........im me at vtecpower66

do u go to autosound or any other chill spots?

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I wish my prelude was a T-top...that would just be SICK!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.