21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looking for right side mirror for a 5th gen prelude

·
Registered
381 Posts
hey all i need a bb4 prelude hood asap. painting the car very soon i have a oem carbon fiber hood now but it doesn't have good enought fitment for me. So i'm looking for a stock hood or maybe a good fitting carbon fiber hood. I'm painting it so the condition doesn't really matter, just no cracks.

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
tryin to buy a h22 motor or just block.

·
Registered
4 Posts
WTB stock 97-01 Prelude SH wheels in TX

WTB stock 97-01 Prelude SH wheels in TX, if anyone knows another place to look I am all ears.

·
Registered
11 Posts
WTB: looking for a 5th gen right side door window switch, accidently broke mine lol. let me know if you got one and price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
lookin for stock OEM wheels with tires and spolier for 5th gen

im lookin for 5th gen prelude rims and tires for a decent price in the area 08807 nj area or pa area even Ny let me know...

also in need of a stock spolier EBP would be nice let me know guys thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
WTB-4G(92s) Various parts

For a 92S, Black interior

Looking for
1. AC\heater vent(center outlet) the outside outlet portion. Taken when someone jacked my stereo
2. Console box that goes under stereo-broken from stereo jacking
3. Dome light and lens-one towards the rear seat-knocked out during jacking, broke the switch
(aside-has anyone installed map lights above the rear view mirror, are the wiring and attachment points already there?)
4.Rear window trim piece-at bottom of R window(outside),with weather stripping that goes into trunk channel.
5. Front door weather stripping-the piece that goes on the top of the door, next to the window on the outside
(aside-any weather stripping needs to be soft and pliable-thanks)
6. Stock air filter clamps

maybes(like to have-if price is right)
7.One piece headlamps
8.Fog lights(complete with switch\relay)
9.Front lip

Let me know if you have and price(s)

Thanks

update
Need driver side door interior handle assembly, the plastic rod is broken on mine and can't lock from the inside

21 - 40 of 57 Posts