Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I want to donate a 2016 Honda Accord car father, but the path is long, I live in California, and he is in Vermont, and I can't decide whether to go myself, or use the services of companies that are engaged in car transportation, how to prepare the car, what should I do? Does someone know what to do or the companies that do it? Is it expensive? What are the reviews? Thanks in advance for your reply

· Registered
6 Posts
Well, when I had a similar situation, I preferred to choose the services of the company. Firstly, we made insurance, and all the damage was on the company's account, but I will say in advance there was no damage, I saved a small amount of money on gas, food and other things, I did not waste time, and the delivery of the car from the place of departure was also a small plus. to the very door of my house, isn't it cool? Here is the company Top Car Transport Cross Country Guide [2021 update] Go Now, everything suited me personally, I would use it further, but I have no needs yet, here are some tips, and then decide for yourself

· Registered
1 Posts
If I were you, I'd contact companies that are engaged in car transportation. Btw, I prefer car shipping door to door services. So, if you find a similar service, go for it. It may be costly, but it's worth it and convenient. There are some tips on how to prepare your vehicle for auto transport. First, wash your car. Dirt and dust can easily hide dings, scratches, and dents. Disable the alarm and check for leaks and tire pressure. Remove custom accessories and your personal stuff. In the end, don't forget to lock the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts