Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...ive been hearing a lot of different things...im tired of running to my trunk to see if my bottle is at the right psi. so i go to carboy of houston and ask them for the autometer nitrous gauge and they told me they wouldn't recommend it becuase it might leak the nitrous...true? or false? i mean i know theres a chance it would leak but if you hooked it up right it shouldn't right? so should i get the autometer nitrous gauge? if so what else would i need? the hoses to reach?

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REALLY? daym i wanna see it...how much does it usually run?

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OmI daym 322 bucks!? on NitrousExpress.com HOLY SHIET! but my o my does it look nice...

· Registered
163 Posts
id run it

whats up man if you think the 100+ bucks for the elect gauge is worth it to relieve you knowing n2o wont enter the car then go for it other wise save your money and get the mechanical...im going to be doing the same thing...btw all my lines run in my car, the zex nmu is also in the car:D

· Registered
1,366 Posts
yeah sometimes it sucks goin to the trunk to check the bottle pressure, but i don't mind it really. i was gonna go with the cockpit gauge and line but decided not too. too much $$ at the time and if you go to the tracks then they may say something about it due to safety reasons, etc.

oh well, guess i'll just stay in shape and run to check it from time to time.
:p

later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.