·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i like t3h turbo silver one, wings west kit is played out like a mother fucker

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
yea the silver one is nice. i actually like the silver hood, makes me think about painting my stock jdm silver and putting it on for the fuck of it...

why not paint the CF hood? uber sleeper

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
the yellow one's kinda cool, if you get rid of the fake hoodpins. those things are so retarded. kinda like the bmw that came by the shop the other day with two of 'em stuck to his bumper cover, right in front of each tire.. uhm... yeah.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
XLR8 said:
:/ K cool. There was quite the huge debate about it somewheres in here... I think it was another thread that went OT. Oh well, I'd rather paint a cf hood anyways.

i am sure that debate was a retarded one

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
did anybody ever see the thread in the civic si/sir forum? it was like, "which color is heavier, ebp, fbp, vsm" etc.

a few people said black was heaviest because it was a combination of all the colors...yea, so i guess that made it 2lbs heavier than the ebp? :eek:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
phan said:
did anybody ever see the thread in the civic si/sir forum? it was like, "which color is heavier, ebp, fbp, vsm" etc.

a few people said black was heaviest because it was a combination of all the colors...yea, so i guess that made it 2lbs heavier than the ebp? :eek:

i think those people smoke t3h crack

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.