Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got in my car this afternoon and put in the clutch and i didnt feel pressure until it was just about to the floor......i put it in reverse and i let off like an inch (guessing) and the clutch engaged. I am pretty sure it is either the master or slave. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its all good, i mean it isnt at the top but I can still see the fluid chillin before it goes down the rubber hose. Should i just add more. All it is is brake fluid right?

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
yes, but what might need to be done is the slave cyl needs to be pruged, the honda tech told me thats one of the reasions it gos bad. Also check out the boot on the salve cyl, it should be up front lower left hand side.

but for the time being before you turn the key in your car just pump the clutch pedial alot until you got pressure

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that what i was doing, but the pumping never made it better. I checked the slave cylinder and there is grease on it, but i am pretty sure that the grease is there for a reason and not bc it is shot. I checked the boot already too and everything checks out.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
98Vtec said:
yeah that what i was doing, but the pumping never made it better. I checked the slave cylinder and there is grease on it, but i am pretty sure that the grease is there for a reason and not bc it is shot. I checked the boot already too and everything checks out.
question how did u get 190 whp and 150 tq?

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its all about the tuning bro, and my intake sure as hell helped out a lot.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
you have to pump it for along time.

also take it to a ship and have them purge it because it gets a buildup for junk in it and over time it needs to be purge

·
Registered
18 Posts
98Vtec said:
i got in my car this afternoon and put in the clutch and i didnt feel pressure until it was just about to the floor......i put it in reverse and i let off like an inch (guessing) and the clutch engaged. I am pretty sure it is either the master or slave. What do you guys think?

yup. thats it. either the slave or the master. maybe even both. same shit happened to me. i just replaced mine for the second time. that shit is leaking. replace it.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
prelude97sh said:
the intake.
my intake was 110. But i already had a filter. These are i think 160 shipped. I think. Comes with piping, filter, and connectors.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what do you mean there is no torque gain? I had the dyno sheets on ht but the thread got taken off because no one believed i made that much power with the stuff i have. That is of course Nick the admin believed me.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
unless u got a monster motor from stock i call bs

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
98Vtec said:
well thats ur problem not mine
ehhh whatever floats your boat......if u go to lie on the net to make u or your car feel better thats on u

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well when i got shit to prove it and ya'll still dont believe me, that is "ya'lls" problem.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
98Vtec said:
my intake was 110. But i already had a filter. These are i think 160 shipped. I think. Comes with piping, filter, and connectors.
from where ? is it cai or short ram. im sick of my cai.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts