Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
Hey, looks like fun. I always wanted to be a prison guard. :clap :w00t
Seriously though, that guy took quite a beating! :bh
Even though he got his ass kicked I still say he's pretty though. He took all those hits and he still stood up at the end. I sure as hell would be knocked out if I took a beating like that! :sleep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
gaurds aren't usually allowed to carry anything that could be taken and used against them... especially guns. :rolleyes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Holy crap!! That guard got beat the fuck down. Mad props to him for staying concious. I don't know if i could have taken a beating like that. If i were the guard though i'd be looking for some sweet sweet revenge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
If i were the guard though i'd be looking for some sweet sweet revenge.
yea, like getting to deliver the meals to the cells, and then not giving that shithead any meals for a week.... :p

that didn't look like to bad of a beating though... i've seen/given/had worse. but what i dont get is the other gaurds came around the corner, and just stood there, like ok its over now, go back to your cell... whatever
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,499 Posts
Very interesting vid, I laughed for alot of it because that guard was a beast. He kept taking the hits and standing his ground. Makes you wonder how thoroughly trained they are to take that kind of abuse...or the lack of training they have in order to not know how to fight back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
tegra90LS said:
Very interesting vid, I laughed for alot of it because that guard was a beast. He kept taking the hits and standing his ground. Makes you wonder how thoroughly trained they are to take that kind of abuse...or the lack of training they have in order to not know how to fight back.
Damn dude.. you took the words from my brain! How the fuck! First - the gaurd had a motherfucking potbelly.. indication that maybe he should workout a littl emore. Secdonly.. how the fuck did that inmate get to him isolated like that? And third.. as someone mentioned.. those gaurds came up.. and didn' tdo shit.

The inmate kept going and going, pretty good shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
yea, like getting to deliver the meals to the cells, and then not giving that shithead any meals for a week.... :p

that didn't look like to bad of a beating though... i've seen/given/had worse. but what i dont get is the other gaurds came around the corner, and just stood there, like ok its over now, go back to your cell... whatever
THA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? mabye you have given, or recived more hard beatdowns, but you know that shit was a hard beatdown. dont deny it.!! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
akmer said:
THA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? mabye you have given, or recived more hard beatdowns, but you know that shit was a hard beatdown. dont deny it.!! lol
just call 'em like i see 'em. :fu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ryan9118 said:
lol, no joke... how did that dude not go down and stay down? what a trooper?
Big pissed off black guy+small corner= a world of hurt but he still alive and standing gotta love it :clap but the other gaurds didnt even jump in then it would be a sweet vid if they did :ninja :lol2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
He was taking a lot of punches. He was throwin all rights and tired himself out prob. Either way he should've just punched the inmate in the balls when he was on the ground. Props to the guard that didn't give up though. Also is there some policy that the guard can't hit back or something like that? Not that familiar with the penal systems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
penal systams..
hehe :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,207 Posts
yellowmenace said:
He was taking a lot of punches. He was throwin all rights and tired himself out prob. Either way he should've just punched the inmate in the balls when he was on the ground. Props to the guard that didn't give up though. Also is there some policy that the guard can't hit back or something like that? Not that familiar with the penal systems.
haha, yeah right dude... I don't think he had the time to think about hittin him in the balls. Shit, I didn't even think about that, and I'm sittin here watchin the video eatin some chicken and fries... All I could think was "COVER UP MUTHAFUCKER, COVEEERRR!!!"
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top