Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im trying to figure out that math problem to see if the air flow and fuel is right and i just dont get it... im running a stock fuel pump with 450cc blue top injectors... the turbo is a t3/t4 50 trim... and im about to put on a fuel reg to help the tune out... well thats what i got but im worried i might be running into being to lean when the injectors are maxed out in the high rev of 9k... someone help me out and let me pick your brain some thanks....

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
t3/t4 50 trim doesn't mean anything....you have to be more specific. how much power are you shooting for

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
350whp-400whp. And I was trying to figure out the air displacement or whatever formula... I just don't want to lean the motor out due to not enough fuel.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
350whp-400whp. And I was trying to figure out the air displacement or whatever formula... I just don't want to lean the motor out due to not enough fuel.
750cc injectors...550's will max out around mid-low 300whp if i remember correctly. and do not try to run 450's with a fpr as a bandaid

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o wow now Im more confused then I was before.... Im trying to do that formula and I cant fig out what the hell im doing...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
o wow now Im more confused then I was before.... Im trying to do that formula and I cant fig out what the hell im doing...
Are you a male? Because thats just math and science. It comes naturally to us.... or should.

If that math is beyond you then you need to go back to school.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts