Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
So my mother-in-law used the air conditioner on a daily basis for the car. Whenever she drives she tunes it up to the highest. Then the problem comes, if she were to increase the temperature, the aircon would switch off. But when she switches it back on, the temperate would skyrocket to the high 20s. We went to a car mechanic. Luckily they managed to help her with the issue. This means fewer family squabbles and lesser problems between her and the missus. Guess all we needed was just some aircon servicing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So my mother-in-law used the air conditioner on a daily basis for the car. Whenever she drives she tunes it up to the highest. Then the problem comes, if she were to increase the temperature, the aircon would switch off. But when she switches it back on, the temperate would skyrocket to the high 20s. We went to a car mechanic. Luckily they managed to help her with the issue. This means fewer family squabbles and lesser problems between her and the missus. Guess all we needed was just some aircon servicing.

I am just here to reply to your username because I can tell that you are a baseball fan. Heyas mate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How could you tell i was a fan from this comment?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same situation. Believe my experience, it is better to immediately turn to the repair of air conditioners. Because this air conditioner is very fragile and anything can happen to it. Don't repeat my mistakes. I didn't immediately apply for repairs and when I decided to show my nephew my garage, he threw a ball into the air conditioner and it broke and didn't turn on. then I began to urgently look for a new air conditioner. But when I showed my friend my broken air conditioner, he said I could still fix it and gave me these guys subcool. they fixed my air conditioner and installed special protection, so even a rock can't break it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts