Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know what the problem is, but, everytime when i drive thru a sewer or bump, my car makes this shaking noise. it sounds like its coming from the front right or back right, but im positively sure its coming from the right side. its not my alignment, because i checked. nothing was wrong wit that. sometimes when i drive past 90, it starts rattling and normally when i drive thru sewers, pot holes, and bumps, it rattles. i know something its lose, but does anyone know what it is and how to fix it? also, when i install street glows under my car, do i actually drill holes to screw on the neon tubes? is there any other ways for me to install it besides drilling it?

· Registered
766 Posts
dont know about your noise problem
i suppose you could use some clamps instead of drilling

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Almost all the cars rattle when you go through a pot hole or somthing like that, unless you have a beemer or so. hehe

Also, you haveto drill holes. I think you could use some zipties but you don't want them moving around so. lates

· Registered
19 Posts
do you have one of those plastic bug deflectors on your hood?
if u do then thats the cause of the rattling at high speeds, doesn't happen all the time but will rattle sometimes due to speeds and wind. if you don't have one of those then i dunno.

· Registered
232 Posts
Monkeysoup,

You can fix your sunroof rattle with a little bit of vinyl dressing on the rubber bead around the glass. My dealer said they all do it just need to prep it every once in a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.