Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...here is the thing....
I took out my intake manifold to do a P&P job on it and everything was ok.....i put everything back yesterday all the vacumm hoses...the sensors , connectors, everything .....and the car started perfect.....then it died......i've been trying to start the car again and the fucker wont start at all....nothing else has been moved at all....it has spark and it has gas coming up as well so i know everything is working on it....... took the negative off the battery to reset the ECU but still nothing.....

Any ideas..........I tried almost everything... :( ........

OH its a 5th gen !

Please let me know ......thanks :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
have the car been sitting in the cold for a while? if it is...then the battery may have gave up...same thing happened to my 2 weeks ago when my car was sitting in the cold.the battery was drained for some reason.....check your battery's CCA...cold cranking amps...take it to pep boys and have them check it out....

or check ur starter..

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
battery is perfect , starter is perfect.....

im just wondering what else i need to check :( im sad now....i was expecting to run good with my new ported and polished intake manifold and my CAI AEM .....and it looks good too since i slammed the baby !! :(

more opinions please... :(

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car started :) :D

but now white smog is coming out... :( ...maybe is cuz the car was sitting for about 1 1/2 month ....

Im just gonna get my oil change and the oil filter....

Is kinda werid cuz the car starts ok but it idle really low then u gas it and it feels like it respond really freakin quick then goes down really quick as well......... :(,,,,,,

At least is running now :)
GO ME !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts