Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i go to the gas station and i get gas i go to get in my car and it wont start. I mean nothing no clicking or anything and its not the battery, i know it could either be the starter or the clutch switch. I also checked all the fuses for ignition and they were all fine. What else could it possibly be? Is is usual froa starter to just go?
Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
im not sure what causes this problem but my integra its done it 2 times to me. my friends dad who is a mecanic help me start it by disconecting the battery completly to let the computer reset and then reconnecting it and disconecting one of the spark plug wires from the distributor and then turning the key. i dont know why it worked but it did, he said my computer might be going bad but i think it has something to do with my alarm system because my alarm stops working when it happens so give that a try and tell me what happens

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.