Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having problems uploading and deleting pics in my sho gallery. there's no upload or delete link on the page...i want to delete my entire gallery and add some new photos..did a search already, no help.....

·
Registered
930 Posts
x2...there is no upload link. also, when i click on the 'my photos' link, it shows the photos ive uploaded before...but ive tried deleting them, and they're still there. its photo-mayhem :eek2

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
highbred said:
x2...there is no upload link. also, when i click on the 'my photos' link, it shows the photos ive uploaded before...but ive tried deleting them, and they're still there. its photo-mayhem :eek2
EXACTLY!!! i tried to delete my photos but theyre still there haha

·
Registered
930 Posts
did you go to the "my photos" link at the top left of the page? if you go there, it will show all of the your uploaded photos. if you go to the end (or last page) of your photos, there will be several links to "upload photos". when i click on this link, it says:

Superhonda said:
Sorry, you don't have permission to upload photos.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i've been all over the place and can't find an upload link anywhere..that's fucked, no permission to upload photos...??? mods, where the hell are you? i can't upload photos.

·
Registered
930 Posts
h22lude said:
try logging out and logging back in
i just tried it...i didnt have any success.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Team_Carnage said:
Any updates on this Mike? I'm trying to delete some of my photos.
are you able to upload?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Same here. Can't do anything in the photo section? :(

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I don't even have the option to upload or delete. :wtf2:

·
Registered
419 Posts
ok, well I thought it was just me! But I also have the same problem, I cannot upload any pics to my gallery, although I can see that some people still can upload photos, unlike them I cannot. What's going on SH?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts