Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-261185---The Prodigy

And im not even trying to dig this up. This is just there newer stuff I saw the other day. Its different as always and prodigy has been around longer than your mom in the techno industry. If fire starter was the first time you saw them.....then poor you.

Also thats not what they are all about....that hard shit. They have all sorts of styles...its just that they can kick some serious ass if they want.

Rock on SHO. Im gonna keep it pumping tonight.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I've had the new prodigy album for a couple months now and it totally rocks. There are few things better than the new album blasting while you carve up some seriously twisty roads in the low mountains

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
threads like this piss me off that i had all of my cd's stolen which included my 5 cd prodigy collection, among alot of other obscure stuff...

i hate thieves :mad

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
threads like this piss me off that i had all of my cd's stolen which included my 5 cd prodigy collection, among alot of other obscure stuff...

i hate thieves :mad

Yeah youre telling me - i had all the prodigy cds also. Has anyone here ever heard of digital assassins? They made one badass cd and dropped

1 - 9 of 9 Posts