Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took another trip down the 405 to Autobacs this afternoon. Things look kinda empty on the shelves. I was asking a couple of the salespeeps for some parts and they said unless it's on the shelf, there's a 90% chance it's not stocked in-house. They told me that they have very limited on-site warehousing space & no off-site warehouse either. So what's happening is that many parts are on hold on open order PO's at local disributors, or they need to place a new PO request for the parts. For example I wanted a set of Rotora brake rotors & also was interested in an Earl's steelbraided brake line kit. Since both items weren't in stock for my car, they said they could have them by "Thursday latest". Considering the distributor for Rotora & Earl's are both within a 30 min. drive of the store, that wasn't soon enough for me.

Anyhow, if you already know what you want and just need to pick it up, it might be a good idea to call ahead and have them confim availablity before you take the time to drive out to Stanton. Other then that, Autobacs still is a great place to peep around for a bit.:p

Phone # 714-903-9900
www.autobacsusa.com

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ArtcbluRsx said:
autobacs sucks...theyre over-priced...
Not on all things. Plus going on a roadtrip to window shop is still a fun way to hang with the buds. Plus2: U can't test out a Bride Ergo online! LOL! :p

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Not on all things. Plus going on a roadtrip to window shop is still a fun way to hang with the buds. Plus2: U can't test out a Bride Ergo online! LOL! :p
thats true..it is an interesting shop to take a look in...

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ArtcbluRsx said:
thats true..it is an interesting shop to take a look in...
The one thing I will say (and my original posting kinda touched on it) is that the US location is not like the Japanese locations in that the Japanese stores are MUCH better stocked with products. For example if you saw the accessory section of the US store it doesn't come close to touching the variety of things in even the smaller Japanese stores... ;)

I guess the SUV section is better in the US store...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
261 Posts
i live right down the street from that place... the only thing i found autobacs useful for was to go look at the part i wanted to get... then if i'd like it, i'd go home and buy it online for 30% less. :D

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That one girl said:
i live right down the street from that place... the only thing i found autobacs useful for was to go look at the part i wanted to get... then if i'd like it, i'd go home and buy it online for 30% less. :D
Werd! Or checking out the cars in the parking lot.;)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Werd! Or checking out the cars in the parking lot.;)
or use their bathrooms to take a dump!!!

.....oh wait

1 - 8 of 8 Posts