Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what products should i use for these areas?

1. dash, vinyl and leather interior parts
2. outside, wax, tire cleaner, etc

what can i use to get that show quality look? i see people at shows all the time cleaning the outside of their cars, what can i use then after driving for a while to get to the show so i can make my car look good? also how should i go about drying my car after washing? what towel should i use? thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
i LIVE by meguiar's
never tried a product that i didnt love!
interior: Natual shine on the dash+Quik Interior Detailer to dust(you can use it on leather too!)+Gold Class leather wipes on the leather (buff with a M/F after a few mins for a natual look and don't buff for a glossly look)
Exterior: Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner to clean the wheels, NXT tire cleaner to clean the tires, Insane Tire shine on the tires..sometimes i use Endurance, Paint cleaner: Meguairs Deep crystal step 1 or ScratchX, Polish: meguiars Deep Crystal step 2 or M07 show car glaze,Wax i switch between gold class paste, NXT paste, M20 liquid, M26 paste

some times i get lazy on the wax so i use an all-in-one:ColourX for when its in bad condition, A12/cleaner wax when its in pretty good condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts