Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have them, I love them. They are paired up with Tokico Blues and I have not had any problems. The wheel gap is perfect because there is none. No rubbing on turns, not too bouncy, I would definietly reccomend them.

::edit:: and ya, that's my car in my sig, that's what the drop looks like.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you, just what i was hoping for. i bought them from tires.com for 155.00 shipped and the sales person said they were a 2.0 inch drop.

you answered most of the questions i had in my mind. i.e. rubbing, ride comfort, wheel gap. i didn't like the drop on my last crx with eibach springs. there was still some wheel gap.

im going to pair them tokico illuminas later on but for now ill just ride with the stock struts.

by the way i have always liked how your car looks and hoping to go for the same look but with OEM rims.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
14 inch maybe smaller than 17's but in my opinion I think a car always looks great when sitting low on stock rims / hubcaps. not to exclude that a drop on rims looks good as well. but for my tastes id like to keep the 91 si stock rims and later look for some volk gt-n's in bronze. :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
CRXican said:
I have them, I love them. They are paired up with Tokico Blues and I have not had any problems. The wheel gap is perfect because there is none. No rubbing on turns, not too bouncy, I would definietly reccomend them.

::edit:: and ya, that's my car in my sig, that's what the drop looks like.
That's a 2inch drop!? I would have thought that would be close to 2.75 eh. I guess i'm wrong heheheh

·
Registered
153 Posts
Before the boards got wiped out somebody (temp i think) had a review for the progress springs for the crx w/ B series swap. I think the overall impression was two thumbs up. Can who ever it is that wrote that review re-post it?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Nelziq said:
Before the boards got wiped out somebody (temp i think) had a review for the progress springs for the crx w/ B series swap. I think the overall impression was two thumbs up. Can who ever it is that wrote that review re-post it?
I have a B Series sawp and I give them two thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i did a search before posting the topic. so far i am pleased. and thanks everyone for posting their opinion.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i did a whole writeup on them that unfortunately was erased b4 the site went down

1 - 10 of 10 Posts