Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted by a friend that was riding in the LS turbo civic yesterday. This was filmed on a closed test track... in Mexico.. uhhh.. south Mexico..

Cheezefrog:

Ok.. I managed to dump the video clips (short 15 second clips) to my HD before my battery died. Here they are!

Civic vs. Porsche 1: In this video George is just playing with the Porsche, trying to get him to run. It's a short half-gear pull and it's evident how quickly the 996TT spools up by the car length it immediately puts on the Civic. Not enough room to play though...

Civic vs. Porsche 2: This one is was pretty hairy -- I wish I had gotten it all on video, but I was too busy trying to hold onto something because we were probably doing about 130mph and came up on traffic FAST. The Porsche was able to stop pretty good, but George was blocked in and couldn't go anywhere, and a white Honda Accord was coming up really really fast. The Porsche was in the fast lane and knew we were losing it, so he moved over partially onto the shoulder and let us split the lanes between him and the Accord. gg Porsche guy, smart move. You don't get rich enough to buy a 996TT by being stupid! :)

Civic vs. Prelude: This one wasn't even funny. George is just toying with the Prelude, and the Prelude is going all out hitting his shifts and staying in VTEC. After a couple-three gears, George decides to lay the smack down...nuff said.

Civic vs. S2000 1: We did this S2000 ugly. The S2K initially has about 10-12 car length lead, and he's going balls out. George lays into it with 17psi of boost and catches him pretty quick. No, the S2000 wasn't letting off when we passed him either. That's the difference between a 100mph car and a 11?mph car right there.

· Registered
52 Posts
damn that is one fast car. i didn't know how much southern mexico looks like houston. i think the funniest movie is the one with the prelude.

a couple of questions for you. the dyno that you did the other day, was that on 17 lbs. and i pm you the other day on this board about a pms system from a guy and i was wondering if you could give me some info if you have any.

also, is george going to be racing at wic. i plan on beigh there the entire weekend, so if you are, i hope to see you there.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
that prelude one was pretty cool...lol

· Registered
38 Posts
That is awsome. Are you gonna run it this weekend at W.I.C.?

I like the narrative when you were at it with the Porche:

"Did you get that?"
"Uh...i don't know. I was too busy shitting my self."

ROTFLMAO :laff: :laff: :laff:

· Registered
750 Posts
holy shit.... thats all i gotta say... that car is bad ass. What blow off valve are you using... sounds really quiet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.