Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1990 crx si for sale... here is the lowdown.... Balljoint blew out on me while i was driving... it now just sits in my driveway i dont have the time or the knowledge to take the a-frame assembly apart ... and i cant afford to have it done... so you cannot drive the car... it runs fine other than the fact that it burns oil... but i have never ran into an engine problem on this car...its ran great for 2 years now... the body also has a lot of rust.... both doos.. the rear quarter paneling.. the sunroof (no leaks though) ... and there is a little hood damage from a rear ending... nothing too major though... windshield has a crack along the bottom... interior is so so... this woudl be a great project car for a really determined customer... The good things about it ... shortened shifter (5speed) ... very nice sounding exhaust...drives smoothly and cleanly. ...180k miles on it... Appleton Wisconsin .... (920)585-0725-Cory ... otherwise pm me.... taking offers... go ahead and lowball me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.