Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going, im alil new to the whole project car scene... planned on building a car for acouple years now, but havnt been stable enough to do so. But now that i am stable enough, i would like to start my civic project car. If anyone is around the central Jersey area, it would help alot if i got to talk to you guys. I just recentley moved here amonth ago, but anyways...

Im looking for an EK9 and a B18A/C to drop. The thing is, i dont know how much the engine would cost, and how much a used civic hatch would be, also i wouldnt know where to even find one in jersey~_~. Any information will help me out, especially prices and locations of engines and the actual cars... thanks alot^_^.

·
Registered
41 Posts
building a project car is fun, exciting and a huge pain in the ass. the first thing you need to figure out is what your trying to accomplish. do you wanna build a car strickly for show, drag, time attack, or a combination of those. or do you just want a clean dd? how much do you want to invest in your "project"?

·
Registered
41 Posts
......is power your biggest concern or do you want to start with the suspension/brake setup and start from the ground up. these are all questions that you need to ask yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts