Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PROJEKT EM2 UPDATED 10-09-2007

I recently started my K24/k20 frank build... I picked up a K24A4 Accord Block Complete for a cheap price. pulled it all apart and here is what is looks like now.

I picked up so far
IB SPEC I BEAM K24 RODS,
K20A2 Oil pump,
Hybrid Racing conversion harness.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Hey Kyle what's up...glad to see you on SHO finally.

Looks like it's going to be a beast...what are your complete plans for it???

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shit man so you moved to the UK? Damn.... What are you driving now??? I PMed you my plans.

·
Registered
329 Posts
the only thing 7th gens are good for.. K swaps :tu

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mugenej8power said:
the only thing 7th gens are good for.. K swaps :tu

Ahem to that... Some kid as trying to tell me that someone boosted the Stock D17 that come in them and on stock internals he is pushing over 300whp at 12psi. i told him to Lay off the Crack Pipe.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stock Bore Custom pistons WISEco most likely, ACL Main Bearing Tsx or Type S Head, IPS cams, RBC (06 SI) Intake Manifold, or Maybe ITB's. 440cc Injectors, Coated Rods, Balanced and Lightned Crank, 6 Speed Tranny w/TSX 6th gear Quaife LSD, Clutchmaster Stage 4 or Comp stage 4 clutch and a ACT or clutchmaster Flywheel. 11lb I already have KPRO

Body: CF trunk, Hood, Repainted. Lip Kit installed. and maybe some WORK or VOLKS or Wedsports SA90's

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Custom Wiseco Pistons are being made right at this Moment Will take 4 weeks. So we looking around 15-17th of March for pistons to be done.

Oh Also Picked up some JIC FLT-2 drag Setup coilovers.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I know nothing of this swap but does that engine location screw up the weight distrubition on the front end or the whole car for that matter. Wonder if you would have to corner weight it?

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
tegggy said:
I know nothing of this swap but does that engine location screw up the weight distrubition on the front end or the whole car for that matter. Wonder if you would have to corner weight it?
It actually makes it better because it is lighter than a B. Don't quote me but I think I've read its in the ballpark of 60 lbs lighter.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
ALL MOTOR EM2 said:
Custom Wiseco Pistons are being made right at this Moment Will take 4 weeks. So we looking around 15-17th of March for pistons to be done.

Oh Also Picked up some JIC FLT-2 drag Setup coilovers.
QUOTE]
Muthafuckin P.I.M.P

1 - 20 of 107 Posts