Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Damn. just finished reading this thread from start to finish. Nice build!! I'm a close friend of Christian and he told me to scope out this build. I'd say its time to get some up to date photos and vids up here. I wanna see this thing and see it in action.
once again great build and nice car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
BUMP TTT, I just read from start to finish as well and Im impressed, props to someone who put in the commitment to get something done and in car car not as popular as the normal cars you see, Pics look good and the car is clean and simple, K-swap FTW its definitly the new craze so prices on this stuff wont be coming down for awhile.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
BUMP TTT, I just read from start to finish as well and Im impressed, props to someone who put in the commitment to get something done and in car car not as popular as the normal cars you see, Pics look good and the car is clean and simple, K-swap FTW its definitly the new craze so prices on this stuff wont be coming down for awhile.

The prices for a complete swap on ebay are $2600 then you need mounts and all the other nicknacks. thanks for the kind words.. It means alot... Im going to be going back down to 15" with meaty tires.. these tires didnt last too long..haha. I will update you guys when I do this..

next mods:
Wheels and Tires
CF hood and Trunk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Well.. I have lots to update everyone on. :)

new pics

Daily Driven!!

Some Vids

vs jerrybuilt b18c1 on race gas making 234hp on churches

having fun with a m6

Newest Setup :rolleyes

101 - 107 of 107 Posts