Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys. I didnt know which forum to put this under, but i found sum related posts in here. Well, senior prom is coming up in about a month and a half. I'm looking for a way to ask this gurl that i wanna go with. All the ideas i came up with, have been taken by my friends.....damn bastards. I was hoping that yall could come up with some creative ways to ask someone and also would be relatively inexpensive. Not cheap...you know, but not way over the top. Any ideas/suggestions?

-Thanks

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
just ask? its only asking them to the prom, its not like you're asking them to marry you

save all the special, creative stuff for prom night

·
Registered
769 Posts
Bro, all you have to do is take her to a place where y'all can be alone. And joint point blank ask her "Will you go the prom with me?" No punchlines, no pickuplines, just plain ask her. She'll say yes! Good luck.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
BSPFlavaz4Sho said:
Yea, i get what all of you are saying, but i was hoping to be somewhat original and wanted her to remember this 4 a while to come....

ahhh prom....

look, i spent 2 and a half years of high school and 1/2 a year of college with this one chick... thought it would all be special... lets just say you move on pretty quick...

it seems like its the end of the world while ur there, but just ASK the girl, take her out, have a nice time, then just ask her to go to prom with you... nothing too built up, no pressure, just ask

play it cool, and shes yours

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
so did you ask her yet?

if not...i guess a nice and simple way is to buy her a single rose or a single flower of any sort as long as it is long stemmed. because if you buy a bouquet, that is way too much, but the 1 rose is simple and sweet.

next time u see her, ask her if she'd like to be your prom date. that way its sweet and a little romantic, but its not so corny.

or if you already asked, how did u do and did she say yes? :aww

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
whats the worst that can happen...she says no, and if thats the case then you ask someone else...dont sweat it, just be yourself, grow some balls and go ask her

·
Registered
230 Posts
just ask! try flattering her with a compliment or two before you do if you want to make it somewhat memorable for her, the bigger the word, the more stunned she'll be, tell her you think shes beautiful, and intelligent, as opposed to smart and pretty... she'll probably appreciate it because then she'll know you were actually using your brain and you thought thru asking instead of just askin cuz you think shes hot and wanna get a piece... good luck bud :tu

·
Registered
57 Posts
i thought of something,but it might be kinda gay...

ask to give her a ride home one day and right before you meet her at the end of your last class, go out to your car and with those new windshield marker things (y'know, the ones the cheerleading squad uses on their cars before the big games) write out "(Her name), will you be my date at the Prom?"...just make sure it is noticeable. put it on the passenger side window so as you walk her to the car and OPEN THE CAR DOOR FOR HER (you WERE gonna do that, RIGHT??) she'll see it.

that's pretty simple, not too cheesy, and it truly shows some creativity and individuality on your part!!

let me know what happens!! DAMN!! I'M GOOOOOD!!!!

-M-

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Someone had the idea a while back. You know how it says on some CD players what song is playing, well you can burn a song onto a CD with a title like "Katie, will you go to prom with me" or something like that and when you're listening to her be like, "My stereo is pretty sweet it even says what song's playing" and she'll look and be like "OMG WTF I <3 U PROM YES!!!!oneoneoneoneoneone"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts