Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
i just got done photoshopping that ferrari, it looks pretty good except i fucked up on the door, but other than that its nice, but my pic hosting site is down right now so i cant post it yet, ill get it up as soon as digitalpose is up

·
Registered
877 Posts
rumorsHG said:

Man, this Ferrari is honestly, (imo) one of the ugliest things ever. I think though with a little work, we can make it look dope. Anyone willing to try, go ahead and give it a chance.

man, its a classic...... its not ugly..... no ferrari is ugly........ i myself am a big fan of 70's and 80's euro cars

·
Registered
102 Posts
here it is

i know i messed up on the door but it was either that or shave the door openings, but then i would have no way to get in;)

tell me what you think

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
all i get is a red X for the original pic....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Teg2Lose2 said:
Look at it.
Have ever you photoshopped anything?

photoshopping a pic isn't easy, if you see something you think he should have done differently, say so... not just flat out saying it's lame.

·
Registered
76 Posts
dug said:
Have ever you photoshopped anything?

photoshopping a pic isn't easy, if you see something you think he should have done differently, say so... not just flat out saying it's lame.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAa

·
Registered
897 Posts
Damn the 80's. The 308 is one of 2 Ferrari's ever made that isn't gorgeous. The 400i is even uglier. Even the performance is lacking. Ferrari should apologize for those cars and promise never to do something like that again.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
i think you did a good job.

Teg2Lose2 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAa
what is this all about?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts